Passenger Injury Claims
Car passengers who have sustained a whiplash, back, spinal or other injury in a car accident can also make a road accident compensation claim through Claim 500.
Passenger injuries can be caused by car accidents where a driver:
- Made inexperienced or aggressive or manoeuvres
- Was driving while under the influence of drink or drugs
- Drove carelessly or too fast
- Ignored road signs
- Was influenced by weather conditions
- Experienced vehicle malfunction
The injured passenger claim service from Claim 500 takes the pain out of getting compensation. Your dedicated claim handler helps you submit the correct paperwork and will keep you up-to-date with your compensation case as it progresses through its various stages.
People who use Claim 500 for a traffic accident claim find our service supportive and hassle-free.
Contact us now to find out more. Our claim handlers are experienced and will be able to tell you if they think you have good cause to claim and an opportunity to receive compensation.