Advice And Information About Serious Injuries
If you have suffered a serious injury and it was not your fault, making a claim for compensation is a key stage in recovery as it can ensure that your family life is kept on a firmer financial footing.
If You Need To Make A Claim
This information is useful when processing your claim so that the progression can be dealt with as quickly as possible on your behalf.
- Note down the facts of the event that caused your serious injury – was it negligence? Who was to blame?
- What serious injury happened as a result of the accident?
- Keep medical bills, travel receipts and any other cost receipts to show expenses.
- Did anyone take photos of the accident or injury?
- Did the injury take place in the last three years?
- Contact us – call or fill in the simple online form and we can give you a call back to discuss your claim in more detail.
- We can help to arrange interim payments for you while your case is processed.
People who have claimed compensation through us have shared their experiences on our feedback page – see how others have managed to settle their claim here.
As well as getting support from a personal injury specialist, you may also need assistance from other organisations to make sure your recovery is properly managed and supported for as long as you need it.