When would you like us to call you?
We strive to ensure that there should be no time that you should have any cause for complaint in relation to the service we provide to you. In the unlikely event that you wish to raise a complaint or have any other concerns with regard to the service we have provide you may submit a formal complaint. This procedure sets out the process which should be followed.
1. Complaints may be made in writing, by e-mail, by telephone or in any other form in respect of a claims management service that we have provided and that is regulated under the Compensation Act 2006. You should address your complaint to the complaints handler: Philip Gibson, Address: 76 Kirkgate, Bradford BD1 1SZ, E-mail: email@example.com, Tel: 0845 8123456.
2. We will send you a written or electronic acknowledgement of a complaint within five business days of receipt, identifying the person who will be handling the complaint for the business. Wherever possible, that person will not have been directly involved in the matter which is the subject of the complaint, and will have authority to settle the complaint.
3. With eight weeks of receiving a complaint we will send you either:
a) a final response which adequately addresses the complaint; or
b) a response which:
i) explains why we are still not in a position to make a final response, giving reasons for the further delay and indicating when we expect to be able to provide a final response; and
ii) informs you that you may refer the handling of the complaint to the Legal Ombudsman Service if you are dissatisfied with the delay or our response.
4. Where we decide that redress is appropriate, we will provide you with fair compensation for any acts or omissions for which we are responsible and will comply with any offer of redress which you accept. Appropriate redress will not always involve financial redress.
5. If you are not satisfied with our response, or if a complaint is not resolved after eight weeks, you may refer the complaint to:
PO Box 6806
Tel: 0300 555 0333
Any complaint must be referred to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of the date of our written final response.
Click here to download our complaints procedure
CALL OUR 24/7 HELPLINE
Claim500 is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities. Our registration is recorded on the website
Authorisation number: CRM14182
Registered Company Number: 06630202